12/1/11

Kuch bhi karega for 'CANDIMAN'



An Attempt to trace the horizon...


.
There is only "a way"
The way towards the infinity...
I've nothing to answer,
If you ask me" Is that the
Singularity?"
But, Time has its answer for
The Unknown.

4 അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ:

insan പറഞ്ഞു...

Do you know what infinity means.....?
yesterday while talking with a friend whom many may call orthodox, he gave me many new ideas i dont know now im right or wrong.......
Qur'an is not just a 'book' to be favorite, its life- life of a mu'min....and also its the kalaam(words) of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala
hope you understands...

insha Allah i'll explain to you about infinity
pray for me.....
and forgive me for any wrong to you from my part.....
assalamu alaikum

Basitha Thasneem പറഞ്ഞു...

Wa Alaikumussalaam.

And about Qur'an-Yes, it is life.
&
I think you didn get the right meaning...
Or I must haven't conveyed it in the right way.
It was all about "Black Hole."
And (here), "Infinity" is the word or the concept which might tell you
about the time,ie,
About the time after you get into the "Event Horizon"or just "Horizon"
of the black hole for an obsrever from the earth(Earth is the frame of
reference)

IA we'll discuss the topic later

Unknown പറഞ്ഞു...

"Time has its Answer for the Unknown" - well said. Loved the theme, but I failed to understand its connection with religion.
Good work.
Happy blogging :)

Basitha Thasneem പറഞ്ഞു...

Hi Dewdrop,
First of all, sorry 4 the late reply.
I feel like"Time is God".And about connection with religion, I don't think that it has to do something with the theme.